Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Banana Bites with Sun Nut Butter
Are you looking for a delicious, guilt-free treat that's perfect for those following a gluten-free diet? Look no further!
Introducing our scrumptious Gluten-Free Celiac-Friendly Chocolate Covered Banana Bites with Sun Nut Butter. These heavenly bites combine the natural sweetness of ripe bananas with the rich, creamy taste of sunflower seed butter, all wrapped up in a delectable chocolate coating.
Not only are these treats mouthwatering, but they're also free of common allergens and easy to make.
Get creative in the kitchen with this gluten-free, celiac-friendly recipe that uses banana, sun nut butter, and chocolate as primary ingredients to make a delicious snack. Enjoy allergy-friendly eating without sacrificing flavor.
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 60 min (freezer time)
Total Time: 63 min
Gluten-Free Celiac-Friendly Chocolate Covered Banana Bites with Sun Nut Butter Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup gluten-free sunflower seed butter (Sun Nut Butter)
- 2 cups gluten-free chocolate chips (use dairy free chips for an allergen-free version)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Optional toppings: gluten-free chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or gluten-free sprinkles
- Slice each banana into 1/2-inch thick rounds.
- Lay the banana slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 30 minutes to make them easier to handle when spreading the sun nut butter.
- Remove the banana slices from the freezer. Spread a generous layer of gluten-free sunflower seed butter on one slice and place another slice on top, creating a sandwich. Repeat this process with the remaining banana slices. Place the banana "sandwiches" back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for an additional 30 minutes.
- While the banana bites are chilling, create a double boiler by filling a saucepan with a small amount of water and placing a heat-proof bowl on top. Ensure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Heat the water over low heat.
- Add the gluten-free dark chocolate chips and coconut oil to the bowl. Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove the banana bites from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each bite into the melted chocolate, ensuring all sides are evenly coated. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place the chocolate-covered banana bites back on the parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, sprinkle your choice of gluten-free toppings on the bites before the chocolate hardens.
- Freeze the bites for an additional 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.